Friday, October 4, 2013

Hey that's "MINE!!"....Old Paradigm Stuff


Hey that's "MINE!!"....Old Paradigm Stuff
October 4, 2013

Let me tell you a story about two guys, one idea and the potential to change the world...

A few years ago I was involved in a start up business that revolved around an exclusive distribution contract, enabling our company to be the sole distributor of this particular product in the United States. In the beginning, the biggest concern was whether or not the tech had U.S. based patents. "What would happen if someone were to reverse engineer the technology!?" was a constant concern our potential investors freakishly posed. Another company could "steal" our idea, thereby robbing us of profit which is rightfully ours! I lived in this world and the systems that controlled it all made perfect sense to me....at the time. It wasn't rocket science. If someone created something, they should get the credit for it, right? They should be able to receive maximum profitability as a result of their blood, sweat and labor, right? There are many people who would say, absolutely! It's only fair...

I was one of those people. In fact, I still believe the creator or inventor of an idea or product should be given complete credit for their work. What I don't vibe with, is if someone creates some "thing", and that particular something could help better the lives of millions of people all around the world, but they choose to hold onto it for themselves. Whether their motivation is greed, control, money, power, success, to me it's all the same. I believe in the idea that there's no such thing as an original thought. All thought is derived from the collective conscience. Meaning it's not entirely "ours," to claim. Look back into history with various inventions (I suggest reading Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock) and you will find that there are many cases of inventions/innovations/creations which were developed at the same time by various individuals in completely different parts of the world. This is caused by two or more people tapping into the same frequencies within the collective conscious at the same time, who ultimately end up producing a variation of the same creation. Who gets to claim "ownership" of it, then? Does one person have the right to say that it's "mine?"

Giving credit to the creator is one thing, but allowing an individual to hoard the creation (the idea), when it could aid in assisting humanity live a higher quality of life is misguided, plain and simple. Especially when those who wish to share it desire to do so with no agenda for wealth, fame, power or control. I'm sharing this perspective, which is only my personal opinion, because it has great relevance to a situation that has been unfolding in the last 24 hours. So, let me digress and give some background for context.

A great friend of mine told me about a guy he knew, named Daniel. Daniel had a unique skill set. One that made him very special. He knew how to convert a car engine to run on alternative fuels and liquids, including water. Not your everyday household story that's for sure. Right off the bat Daniel and I hit it off. His vision was to share his knowledge with help as many people around the world as possible. The best part; he didn't give a rat's ass about making money. I buzzed from head to toe with excitement. He had the knowledge, I had the network. If we worked together we could get the information out to people from all over the world, without the need for investors, patents, or any of the old paradigm BS that has aided in causing these kinds of technologies to be shut down in the past. It was the perfect plan. So, we got together with the rest of the 5D Media Network team and extended crew and started creating the foundation to make this happen. The Universe aligned in every way imaginable to guide the energetic trail. Synchronicity after synchronicity of perfect harmonic flow. One huge leap after another of incredible manifestation. Then, yesterday came...

A gentlemen by the name of Paul Pantone, the original inventor of a technology called GEET, which stands for Global Environmental Energy Technology, contacted us. Paul was a bit upset, as he had caught wind of what we we're doing with the OPAL Tour. He first contacted a friend of mine, Sierra Neblina, and said he was concerned for my safety and he wanted to help us out. So, I called him yesterday on my way home from visiting Daniel. Daniel was one of Paul's understudies and licensed teachers of the GEET technology. All I knew of Paul is what Daniel had shared with me. He told me that in the beginning he and Paul really got along. He felt Paul was in this for all the right reasons, wanting to assist Humanity without interest getting rich or famous. Because of this, Daniel offered his hard work, respect and loyalty in support of Paul's vision. Then, somewhere along the way his agenda changed, fueled by $$$$. Daniel and many other trainers became a bit disenfranchised when Paul increased the fee for training to a price very few people could afford. On top of that all the major plans for developing the conversions were freely offered online. Easy to see why their collective vision of helping humanity quickly morphed from a reality to a dream. One that was slowly fading away...

When I spoke to Paul, I was very cordial, as I always am. The first words out of his mouth were, "if you think you're going to steal 36 years of my labor you've got another thing coming." I replied that I wasn't stealing anything, all of the information I had gathered thus far was widely available on the internet, which included his own public website. Clearly he was upset. I remained calm and told him I was eternally grateful for the contribution he had offered to humanity. I was simply going to build upon what he had created and get it into the hands of as many people around the world, as possible. I also intended to do this for no charge. That also did not make him happy. He went on to say that he had patents in 177 countries and if I did that he would send the FBI after me. I responded back, "I'm sorry you feel that way Paul. But my group does not buy into or support the old paradigm patent systems, when they support the control of "anything" that can help the people, such as this technology can. So, I told him we would continue to move forward as planned." I assured him we would be happy to give credit for his adjustment to the technology. Which I later learned was just a few tweaks to what had already been created. I openly shared our plans and intent, not hiding a single detail. He hung up the phone and that was that.

I realize there are probably going to be some people who read this and don't agree with my position on how I'm handling this. That's okay. This world is changing, and I will ALWAYS support those who need a helping hand. If a man stands on a mountain of bread surrounded by many who are starving to death, making the argument that it is "his" bread, I will NEVER stand by and let that happen. It would be a whole another story if I took the bread and sold it for $1,000 a loaf. Clearly, that's not the case here. We're doing what we're doing for all the right reasons, which doesn't include fame nor fortune. In fact, I've recently learned that all of Paul's patents have been expired for years now.


      Patent Infringement is a civil, not a federal offense. That may concern me IF I felt there were any
      legitimate warrant to the fraudulent nature of statutes and codes in this country...
      http://www.generalpatent.com/patent-infringement


I know why Paul is upset and I want everyone who reads this to know that I don't blame him for it or have any ill will toward him whatsoever, despite how he acted on the phone. He is struggling financially, as many of us are at this time. My heart goes out to him. I have nothing but love and gratitude for what he has done and the contribution he has made to the world. In fact, I'm planning on reaching out to him today to see if we can work out a deal to try to put some money in his pocket. I don't want to see anyone struggle. As of this moment, we are moving forward as planned, in full transparency, liability and responsibility.. On the drive home from our meeting yesterday, I told Michael from the tech team, "I'm not phased by this new development. Any time something like this comes up we should always guide the decision we make by asking ourselves what is the right thing to do?" This my friends, IS the right thing to do. Get it to the people. Assist humanity with this shift in ANY way possible, so long as it represents the highest good for ALL that IS. ~BK

Quick OPAL Tour Update: We just launched our crowd funding campaign on Tuesday and we're already at almost 20% of our total funding goal! It's a great start but we still need all the support we can get!

http://www.gofundme.com/4lafe0

Watch this scene from Finding Nemo. There is much to be gained by reevaluating the nature of "ownership" in this short clip.

4 comments:

  1. Brian,
    I have been awake all my life - I walked in to this body at the age of 2.
    I am not permitted to get involved with this worlds problems. (why the anonymous)
    I am to watch, no further.
    However, I thought that with this post of yours you have hit the nail on the head.
    This is now a 4d world pushing towards 5d - the 3d world is a bunch of children fighting
    over a dirty diaper.
    The only way to make the leap is " IF IT'S NOT FREE - THEN IT WON'T BE"
    The source is waiting for the children to share, it is they way that the world will grow past 4d.
    All things that use the old 3d thought of "mine" will not be allowed to work.
    Those who have must start giving to those who don't or it will all be taken away...
    Thx for your blog, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on, Brian, onward and upward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stick to your faith in the universe , everything will work out just fine . the universe knows we need now more than ever .......... keep up the good work . thanks , tyler

    ReplyDelete
  4. stick to your faith in the universe , everything will work out just fine . the universe knows we need this now more than ever .......... keep up the good work . thanks , tyler

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...